Wednesday, May 18, 2016

On my way....

Yesterday I had an injection in my right knee, which has been giving me "heck" for the past few months.  It escalated to bad enough to go to the emergency room on our recent trip to Graham.  I was really hobbling the last day of that trip.

We'll see how this does, the doc said it might take a few days to see any relief and improvement, and I already am able to walk without much discomfort.  

I was really nervous about this injection, but it was a piece of cake! They sprayed some kind of freezing stuff on my skin before the shot, and that stuff was really more painful (burned!) then the actual injection.

Still not able to climb the stairs without a double step, but hoping that gets better soon.
We deserved a frozen yogurt afterward, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment