Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas 2015

We've slowly finished decorating -- the tree is up, and the gate is decorated.  I've put up a few things out on the pavilion, but I'm just not in the mood this year.  Don't know what the problem is, but I'm hoping the "spirit" will kick in soon.  We have several Christmasy events this weekend, so I'm sure that will help!
 Our slightly crooked tree - reminds me that I have to start wrapping gifts!
The outdoor tree - John started wrapping it in lights last year and added a few more this year.  I love to see it shining out in the yard.
The gate is lite up.  There's a wreath on it, too, but can't be seen in the dark.
I put my mother's nativity set under the tree this year.
Joss is fascinated by it. She does the "baa" sound for the sheep, "moo" for the cow, but doesn't quit know what to do for the camels!  
 I've been baking a few goodies for the holidays.  I made cake mix cookies, Nuts 'n Bolts, Christmas Crack, and some chocolate chip cookies.  Tonight I made poppy seed kolaches.  John's favorite thing, I think.

Hope you are all enjoying the last few days before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment