Sunday, December 21, 2014

Movie Review --- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

 How bittersweet it was to see the final movie of this wonderful series. I've totally enjoyed every single one of the other five movies, and this final one was no different.  I never read these books, so the movies are all I have to go on, and I love the way Jackson makes us get to know them, to fall in love with them and really care about what happens to them.
There's lots of action, but if you weren't ready for that, you weren't paying attention.  This was a battle.  The CGI is as excellent as ever, something that these movies is known for.  I can't say enough about how wonderful it was.  Five STARS!!  Now, I have to go watch the original three to see what happens next! ha!

Stay at the end for the tribute to the characters -- all done in pencil drawing.  The musical tribute saying goodbye is perfect -- here it is for you to listen to.  I had tears in my eyes.  I can't believe its over.



No comments:

Post a Comment