Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Night!

We had such fun last night watching KT and Joss trick-or-treat.
Astrid and Toothless - it's hard to tell here, but Joss's costume has some wings sewn in under her arms, really cute!
 Toothless!
The Viking family!

  I'm so impressed with Colleen's craftiness -- I'm not going to lie.  I NEVER thought she'd be such a crafty person - but I'm going to take credit for being a sometimes crafty person while she was growing up.  She HAND sewed little Joss's costume.  WHAT??!!! Yes, I said it... hand sewed.  Knock me over with a feather! ha ha! And it was so cute!
KT was Astrid from the How to Train Your Dragon movies, and Joss was Toothless, the black dragon.  (although, she does have two teeth now!) ha ha!

John decided to dress up as a cowboy to impress his granddaughter, complete with spurs.  We had "mummy" dogs and beans for supper, and plenty of candy for dessert.

It was such fun.  I love watching KT enjoy herself -- she loves dress up.
 Cowboys are good at feeding babies.... (sorry for the red eyes, Joss)
Time to go home, the baby's asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment