Wednesday, May 21, 2014

So proud of Colleen!!!!!

On Tuesday, our brilliant daughter was awarded the highest honor from the company that she works for! She got the Fanatical Jacket from Rackspace for fanatical customer service.  I don't know about you, but her dad and I always knew that Colleen would be receiving these types of awards, she's always been an "overachiever" and hard worker -- "just get the job done" types.  From the "A's" she got throughout her school years, to her determination to get her college degree and work too, to how she and her husband are raising their two daughters.  I couldn't be more proud of her. Thanks to her co-workers for the pictures!
 Here she's getting put in the fanatical jacket (yes, its a straight jacket!)
 Jeff and KT were there, secretly waiting for the ceremony.  Colleen was totally surprised.  Don't you love KT's sign for her mom?!
On stage in front of hundreds of Rackers....my heart would have been pounding!  Great job, Colleen!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize that Jeff and KT were there too! That's so cool!! All that you said about Colleen is exactly correct!! She's an awesome mother, wife, and worker! I wish she was my co-worker again!

    EM

    ReplyDelete