Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Supper Club, February 2012

I was so looking forward to this, I enjoy the company so much!  The Lawless's put on a beautiful Italian dinner, complete with some very expensive wine.
I couldn't enjoy it much, I had been sick all morning but was feeling somewhat better, so I thought I was on the mend, but the minute I starting putting food in my mouth, it was downhill from there. It was so disappointing!

I did manage to sit through some of it and enjoyed the company.  And thank goodness, John L sent home a "doggie bag" of his delicious food I froze so I can enjoy it later.
My photos are terrible...you can see I was operating at about 20%. Ha!



One of the plants (Basil) 
Kathy L has some beautiful crystal..gorgeous!
Our place-setting came complete with some of the flora and fauna from their garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment