Sunday, August 12, 2012

Supper Club, Summer 2012

We had such a good time last night at supper, starting with a hurricane drink in a hurricane glass! But, whew! those are some strong drinks!!  I wish I had taken a picture of my drink - it was so pretty.
The theme was Cajun and we had some excellent food - gumbo and jambalaya, red beans, rice, corn & red pepper salad, crackling cornbread muffins, key lime pie and homemade pralines....and, yes...I went off my diet. Ha!
Great food and great company.  I appreciate that so much more now that I'm retired.  It's good to get out occasionally and just sit and talk.
We won some great swag, too...who knew that John would know so much about Cajun territory?!
Great fun!
Lots of Johns
Swag!
Beads
Our little something extra!

No comments:

Post a Comment