Sunday, July 22, 2012

WW meals & recipes for week of July 15, 2012


I lost 2 pounds more pounds this week, for a total of 10 pounds in three weeks.  Yeah!  I love the new WW points program, it's so easy to keep track, especially with all of the apps available to help you find out what each food item counts.  Wish they had the HEB brands in their database though.




Meals & Recipes for Week of 7/15/2012
Sunday 7/15:  Chicken sausage, zucchini and rice.  No recipe.  The HEB chicken sausage with spinach and feta is 6 points for 1.2 links.  You don't get much, but it sure is good!

Monday, 7/16: We had WW frozen meals with a salad.  Lazy me!

Tuesday, 7/17:  Grilled turkey cutlet with Swiss cheese on wheat bun. 9 points - delicious!

Wednesday, 7/18:  Baked mesquite & lime tilapia with rice and brussell sprouts. No recipe and only 5 points!

Thursday, 7/19: I filled the crock pot with chicken breasts, minced garlic and lemon pepper, and cooked it on low all day.  Delicious, tender, and garlicky!  Served with yellow squash and a salad.  A big plus+ is that I have about 4 more meals to put in the freezer and use in other recipes. 

Friday, 7/20: John's baseball night.  I spent the day making a few recipes to have made up.  For breakfasts, I made:
Basil & Red Pepper Frittata (This says 6 servings, but I divided into 3 servings to make it more substantial, which came to 5 points each) and is a delicious breakfast! 
Turkey Muffins (2 points per muffin) - these came out like perfect little moist turkey meatloaves.  Quite good!

Saturday, 7/21:  Beef Stuffed Cabbage Casserole (w/o cheese) - 5 points per serving.  This recipe makes 10 servings, so I was able to put 8 more meals in the freezer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment