Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Witte Museum Wild Game Dinner

Last night we attended the Witte Museum Wild Game dinner and auction.  It was a very nice event, they had every kind of game available: quail done three ways, short ribs, salmon, several kinds of shell fish, venison and wild hog sausage, and most likely much more that I never did see.  There were serving lines set up all over the grounds and I didn't get to all of them.  Tess had purchased a table for the company and there were 10 of us there. It was interesting, to say the least.  This was a fund-raiser for the museum, and they had a live auction (African safari, gator boots and a gator hunt, a young longhorn steer!) and several items in a silent auction.  We had a great time.  I apologize for the poor pictures, they are all from my iPhone, as I forgot my camera.







No comments:

Post a Comment