Monday, September 12, 2011

UTSA Football

I went to my first UTSA football game on Saturday!  It would have been so much more fun if they had won, but I have to say it was such an experience.  I love seeing those students all cheering on their team...the student sections were FULL!  John and I saw Andi and Jeff out in the parking lot where they were tailgating. I didn't think to take their picture as I was so intent on getting to a bathroom.  Dang!  I didn't realize what a huge thing tailgating was -- they were everywhere.  Now that's a great way to get there early and get good parking, and enjoy the time with friends.  I just wish it had been cooler for them.  Here's a few pics from the event.  I'm glad we got the season tickets - it's an experience, and such a great thing for San Antonio.  Unfortunately everyone will have to now retire their "UTSA Football - Still Undefeated" shirts.  Oh well, you can't win them all.


I'm going to tell you a secret - every Spurs game that I've ever attended, they've lost.  I may have to stay away from the UTSA games so they can win.  It might be all my fault.  I'm feeling guilty.  JK!

No comments:

Post a Comment