Thursday, September 8, 2011

Grandpa Vahalik's family

This is my Grandpa Ed Vahalik's family.  I'm curious about this one, since there is a small child, Julie Pavlicek in the photo, and Frantiska's maiden name looks like it was Pavlicek.  Some of my documents have her first name as Frances, and some as Frantiska. Was she a widow or divorced?  I'm at a loss. The baby is Jerome Vahalik. Was Jerome older or younger then Edward?  I need to do some research unless you can give me some answers?  Anyone?






Adolph Vahalik
Born July 11, 1858 Czechoslavakia
Died December 6, 1912

Frantiska Sedlacek Pavlicek Vahalik
Born May 14, 1864
Died May 10, 1922

3 comments:

  1. Hi maybe i can help a little Frantiska Sedlacek sedlacek is her madien name she married Adolph Vahalik now Pavlicek could be her sevond marriage also Frantiska Sedlacek is sister to Caroline who is my dads grandmother hope i helped😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi maybe i can help a little Frantiska Sedlacek sedlacek is her madien name she married Adolph Vahalik now Pavlicek could be her sevond marriage also Frantiska Sedlacek is sister to Caroline who is my dads grandmother hope i helped😀

    ReplyDelete